Legal Question in Criminal Law in Washington

I got arrested for prostitution, and the guy who was allegedly my pimp got arrested for soliciting prostitution of a minor. According to him, the police report said that i said he forced me to do it which he didnt. How can i change the statement so he doesnt go to jail?

Asked on 8/08/10, 8:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul Ferris Law Office of Paul T. Ferris

Hire an attorney or apply for court-appointed counsel.


Read more
Answered on 8/14/10, 10:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Washington