Legal Question in Criminal Law in Washington

In a criminal case where I was the defendant and I am asking for an amendment do I remain the defendant?

Asked on 9/09/13, 12:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stan Glisson Glisson & Morris
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Depends at what stage of the proceedings. If the case is still 'pending', meaning there has been no conviction or final decision about the case, then yes.

Read more
Answered on 9/09/13, 1:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Washington

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now