Washington  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/11/11, 3:44 pm

If a youth has served time for a class A felony in the State of Washington, are there any restrictions on traveling abroad or obtaining a passport?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search