Legal Question in Family Law in Washington

My girlfriend moved from one side of the State to where I live. She agreed to allow her daughter to stay with the dad. The dad was living with the grandmother and grandfather. About two years ago the dad moved out of the house and started living with his girlfriend. The daughter stayed with the grandmother. Now the grandmother has allowed her other son and his family to move into the house. So now they have 4 adults and 7 children in a 3 bedroom 1 bath apartment. My girlfriend wants to retain custody of the daughter as the father has essentially given up parenting to the grandmother and because all of these people in one apartment is not healthy.

Christopher Steuart IT Forensics, Inc.

What is the question?

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Washington