Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/10/12, 2:45 pm

My girlfriend moved from one side of the State to where I live. She agreed to allow her daughter to stay with the dad. The dad was living with the grandmother and grandfather. About two years ago the dad moved out of the house and started living with his girlfriend. The daughter stayed with the grandmother. Now the grandmother has allowed her other son and his family to move into the house. So now they have 4 adults and 7 children in a 3 bedroom 1 bath apartment. My girlfriend wants to retain custody of the daughter as the father has essentially given up parenting to the grandmother and because all of these people in one apartment is not healthy.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search