Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/27/03, 9:06 am

Short Term Custody for Grandparents

We will be taking our 6 month old granddaughter from Washington to Wisconsin for only one week while her parents travel across the United States to Maryland. Do we need to fill out any forms allowing us to fly with her as well as recieve any medical attention if needed? Would it also be a good idea to have my daughter get her a military ID Card?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search