Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/16/13, 10:52 am

Can I sue my ex husband for lying during out medation from 11 years ago in Washington State? We were very wealthy and I feel I was cheated, I have been in poverty for over a year now. The ex asked me to keep our divorice out of court and I really wished I would had took our case to court because the Judge probably would had a order of more money.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search