Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Washington

Transfer real property to our corporation

We are interested in transferring real property from ourselves (husband & wife) to our s-corporation. How do we go about doing that? Will our tax rate on rental income be the same as it is now?

thank you

Asked on 5/18/06, 10:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Vasquez In Pacta, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Transfer real property to our corporation

You will need to convey the property via quit claim deed. I would be happy to help you with this process. Please feel free to contact me.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/06, 12:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Washington

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now