Washington  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/13/10, 1:13 pm

Is there an alternative to a trust fund if I want to leave a child money? I want to have monies dispursed in a monthly set amount, but would also like there to be flexibility in the event more monies would needed outside of the monthly set amount!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search