Washington  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/03/12, 12:10 am


For reasons I will not go into I have declined to be the trustee for my mother. However I have reason to believe she is going to forge my signature to the legal documents binding me into a trustee position (shorty after the refusal on my part she attempted to get a hold of my SSN).

If she does do this what can I do to legally fight it? I don't think I would be able to confirm this has happened until after she is deceased. Talking to her about it now would likely do no good as she would simply deny it.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search