Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

Want to Change name

My name is Ranjana from India and want to change Ranjana Thirpola .

But I'm 12th pass(Board exam) and 17½ years old.

Can I legelly change my name according to Indian law

Asked on 10/30/20, 6:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Wait for majority to take place and then inform every one by public notice.

Read more
Answered on 11/11/20, 11:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India