Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

against G E R C oder whom appeal can be prefered

Asked on 8/10/18, 1:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Making an Appeal depends on your state electricity regulatory commission made amendments accord with the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (C.E.R.C) norms, otherwise you can prefer Writ.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/18, 4:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India