Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

Ours is a Religious and Charitable Society. There is no elected body at present since there is case pending for validity of elections between two groups. Taking advantage former president is trying to sell the property of the Society by fabricating fake resolutions and stuff. Can a primary member of the Society approach the Court to stop this illegal activity ? If yes, please furnish me the supporting citations from High Courts or Supreme Court.

Asked on 1/24/19, 8:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir/Madam,

Is this issue legally connected to Religious and Charitable Society, or Trust? clarify me?

Read more
Answered on 1/26/19, 7:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India