Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

property is in the name grant father can grant son solid this property and transfer to an other person. grandfather is died and his sons are also died

Asked on 8/09/21, 5:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Grant Father, and Grant Son differs from Grand Father, and Grand Son, have clarity to ask question, okay.

Read more
Answered on 8/29/21, 7:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India