Legal Question in Banking Law in India

can a person give undertaking for negative lien in another loan where he is not a guarantor and mortgagor

Asked on 8/03/23, 7:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Did'nt get your question.

Read more
Answered on 8/04/23, 12:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India