Legal Question in Banking Law in India

I am having plot in padegaon ,aurangabad about 1356 sq ft with 7/12 and other documents.Is it possible to convert to this plot to na 44

Asked on 12/12/21, 10:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Though the plot is small, It still depends on state policy. you may also have to pay CLU or conversion charges if it is permitted.

Read more
Answered on 12/13/21, 10:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India