Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

i am having 2acres dkt land in ap, will it possible to make registered land

Asked on 11/04/13, 4:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

yes check the land records and get it mutated in your name and if not then provide them the transfer documents to mutate the same in your favour. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 11/06/13, 1:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India