Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

How we can file a suit for child custody?

Asked on 10/04/23, 5:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Urvi Rathod UR Legal (International Law firm) Advocates & Legal Consultants

You need to file a case in family court and if in your area the family court is not there then in district court. You can mail us on urlegal at the rate rocketmail dot com or call us on 9892193167 for more advise with further details

Read more
Answered on 10/05/23, 3:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India