Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Property Case Disposed in High court and there is a ongoing partition case in Civil court

What will happen futher in this regard ?

Can we continue in that property to stay till the completion of Partition Case in Civil Court?

Asked on 4/16/20, 9:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

unless a lawyer goes through all the proceedings and orders of the court, your query cannot be answered.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/20, 12:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India