Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in United Kingdom

I have been having trouble getting paperwork for a litter of pups my dog had there has been problems with her ownership so h is now being sorted out as soon as it is completed I will then get pups paperwork sent.out which I will then send onto the owners I have just been told they are going to take me to a small claims court if this is done and I receive paperwork and pass it onto them will action then be stopped

Asked on 4/27/14, 8:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should first get you feline and her pups duly registered with the Animal Welfare Association in the UK by paying them the prevailing Dog License Fees of UK Pounds 1,500/- (GBP One Thousand Only) so that both, the feline and her pups are adequately covered by policy


Read more
Answered on 4/27/14, 8:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in United Kingdom