Legal Question in Construction Law in India

How could I transfer my court work about land as I am not currently living in our country?

Asked on 3/04/15, 10:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you may execute a power of attorney duly notarized or attested by the indian consulate.

Adv. Rajiv

Delhi High Court

Read more
Answered on 5/18/15, 10:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in India