Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

Sir/Madam,I have won a case and it is delayed to recover my amount due to many adjournments by the court.So that my advocate had written a complaint to the state commission with my signature as it was written by me....but in that complaint,he used some disrespect and false words without my knowledge because of his personal grudge on the president of the district forum.Now the president asked me about the letter and i said it is made without my knowledge and given a letter regarding this to the president.If any action is taken against the advocate by the forum and if he says he don't know about it to escape may lead to take action against me......then what should i do?please help me...

Asked on 10/30/13, 12:05 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

It goes without doubt that the Advocate has wrongly misrepresented facts in the letter bearing your signature. I do not foresee any action being taken against you in the matter.


Read more
Answered on 10/30/13, 2:50 am

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Could be any ways but relax for the time being and ask your lawyer to file execution of the order in your favour. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/30/13, 5:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India