Legal Question in Criminal Law in United Kingdom

Hi I'm at court for a housebreaking I pleaded not guilty at the first diet but I'm going to plead guilty at the trial diet before the trial starts, I have one previous for a dishonesty charge of theft and that was five years ago I've also got 2 convictions for weapons that I received 18 month for one and 2 year for the other with a one year supervised release order the housebreaking was a month after I was released on my supervision order it is now 14 month ago since the crime was commited I have a failure to appear 1 year ago for it the case is an indictment I haven't been in trouble since and I'm now a father to a 3 month old daughter and I'm supportive of my partner as she has bipolar disorder and she's suffering post-natal depression is there a chance of community service or is prison inevitable, what sentence range am I looking at?

Asked on 7/02/17, 6:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You would be looking at about three years.

Read more
Answered on 7/02/17, 6:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in United Kingdom