Legal Question in Criminal Law in United Kingdom

I leave in uk . But I have come know that my car had been stolen in india . How do I make complain in india from uk

Asked on 5/30/17, 12:15 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Dear Client,

You will have to contact the police in the city in India where the theft occurred and to file a police report. Some modern day police officers will allow filing such a complaint online. You should try to see if you can do this. If you can file online, then you can file right away a police report.

If you cannot file online, then what I would suggest that you do is to find the email address or to use Google Phone in order to call the police office that would be in the vicinity of where your car is stolen. There is not much you can do until you start by calling the police office. Once you have called the police, they will tell you what you need to do next.

Read more
Answered on 5/30/17, 3:40 pm

You really need to create a police report with the Indian police in the city where the car was stolen in order for anything to be done.

Read more
Answered on 5/31/17, 7:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in United Kingdom