Legal Question in Criminal Law in United Kingdom

I am an Indian who has now become a British citizen. My relative in India has fodged my signature on a property document. Can I give my power of attorney to my friend in India to file a case on my behalf. How do I go about and is there any merit in this case

Asked on 1/30/17, 2:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Client,

This is really a question that would require a paid response to. You are more than welcome to approach me again with payment for me to respond to this question.

Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 1/30/17, 6:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in United Kingdom