Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

what happens if a lawyer dosent file a petition on your behalf whether by intent or mistake? And what if the date of appearance expires due to this.What can be done if the lawyer is mistaken?

Asked on 9/01/13, 10:06 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

Explore petition to condone delay.

Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 11:38 pm

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

Retain another lawyer.

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 1:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India