Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

A person has slapped me i have two witness my mother and my wife reason for slap is my neighbor has blocked the drain and water is over flowing

Asked on 12/04/13, 8:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

you should approach the police and file your complain if not then you may file case of defamation.

Good luck

[email protected]


Read more
Answered on 12/04/13, 9:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India