Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Hello sir.

I hve filed 125 , domestic violence and 498 against my husband and his i got to know that my husband's first marriage divorce decree was dismissed due to his wife gave pursis and denied to take divorce in 13 a days my husband and his first wife living togather again

Can i file 494 ? and which other section can be filed ?

If i file 494 thn 125 ane domestic 498 can sustain or not ?

Asked on 7/05/21, 8:48 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

as you were married and you were misrepresented about the marital status of the husband, you may have the rights of a wife to pursue legal remedies available under the law including 125 of crpc and 494 IPC.

Read more
Answered on 7/06/21, 7:26 am

Dear client u can file 494 against husband if u was unawares about his first marriage, at the time of yr marriage. for any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil


Read more
Answered on 7/09/21, 5:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India