Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Hello sir,

My husband approched to Gujarat highcourt for quashing of 498, 420 etc.

I want to know

1) how to check the case status online

I tried in e court but I dnt know all the answer to fill in the blanks

I only know FIR number year and police station other details I dnt know what to fill like case CRl, CRll CRlll ,ACB, Inquiry, ndps etc

Kindly guide and help me

3) highcourt will inform me to defence myself ? Highcourt will issue notice to me or not ? Highcourt will quash 498 without hearing me ? kindly help me.

Asked on 10/28/21, 7:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you may ask your lawyer to check the status online or offline. In case you are the party to the petition, court would send you the summons to appear.

Read more
Answered on 10/28/21, 8:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India