Legal Question in Criminal Law in

Hi ,

I do not able to talk to my wife for more than 7 month..Lawyers asked me to not to talk to them to reduce the possibilty of 498A.She & her mother both are not good person...We neither take dowry nor did any kind of mental & physical cruelity..she left as she probably have relation with someone else...What should I do ?...

Asked on 3/04/11, 6:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates

as far as possible settle the matter before marriage counsellor or lok adalat

Read more
Answered on 3/05/11, 1:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in