Legal Question in Discrimination Law in India

on behalf of my friend, i want to ask dis, actually my friend is really getting tortured from der parents and brother, dey all beat her, as she is the girl so his dad, mum nd bro use to abuse her 24*7, she is really very upset, last mrng her dad beat him in the morning without aany reason, dey are not even giving her food to eat properly. her parents are such a ... dey dont even beat der boy child as he is married, but from lasy couple of year they use to beat her nd all abusing etc plz anybody plz help us on dis.

urgent plz

Asked on 6/15/14, 9:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Aileen Marques Independent

Your friend can approach an NGO under the domestic Violence Act to stop the violence

Read more
Answered on 6/15/14, 10:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in India