Legal Question in Discrimination Law in India

What is the legal action may be taken for the illegal activity by a boy to a girl, both are 18 years?

Asked on 11/08/18, 2:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear client girl can file police complaint against boy. For any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil



Read more
Answered on 11/08/18, 11:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in India