Legal Question in Discrimination Law in India

My son 's wife file 498 against me. I am 65 year old. In the court she admitted that I do not ask dowery and never beaten him. she just file 498a against me on her good wishers advice.

In that case court aquited me and 498a case disposed.

May I file defination case against her..

Asked on 2/20/18, 12:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

it can only be ascertained after perusing FIR whether the FIR is concocted or based on true facts and figures. Case of malicious proseuction can only be filed after the judgment in your favour.

Read more
Answered on 2/22/18, 1:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in India