Legal Question in Education Law in Pakistan

Aoa sir i am a teacher as well as head of the department in my school my principal misbehaved with me several time now she has transfered me from my school i requested her to give my transfer letter but she humiliate me and told me there is no rule to give you the transfer letter.can i have the right to go to the court?

Asked on 3/16/19, 8:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

Yes you have right. She cant misbehave with you..

Contact us call or WhatsApp


Read more
Answered on 4/09/19, 5:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Pakistan