Legal Question in Education Law in India

I issued a pp cheque for admission of my daughter.but she admitted her marks get by other college the person to whome i issued cheque sent me a lagal notice of chewue bounce what can i do.

Asked on 1/19/17, 1:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

please approach any local advocate with one month from the date of receipt of notice else they will file case against you and you have to pay. or you may send your details to us.

Good luck

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 1/20/17, 11:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India