Legal Question in Education Law in India

I'm a student and have passed my class XII (CBSE) Examination from Delhi. I want to apply to Delhi Universtiy under OBC category. I'm a permanent resident of Bihar and already have OBC Certificate from Bihar. So, to apply for admissions in DU, do I need Delhi or Bihar or Central OBC Certificate? My caste is in State (Delhi/Bihar) as well as Central OBC List. I belong to Non-Creamy Layer. I'm in confusion as I've done my schooling from Delhi but I'm permanent resident of Bihar. Also, what's the difference between state and central OBC Certificate?

Asked on 5/31/16, 8:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Because the Delhi University is a Central University therefore your application should be consider under OBC list.

Read more
Answered on 5/31/16, 6:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India