Legal Question in Education Law in India

Query: my sister got court marriage in 18september 2015 with her own decision. We were searching where is she. then we came to know she and her husband will be at high court on september 28 to gave protection. when my family came to meet her at the gate of high court she started shouting, so my grandma wanted to calm her , at that time Their lawyer made a video clip . so on behalf of that clip they lodged an FIR against my family ( 9 members) 323, 365 , 511. so sir how long will it take to finish this case bcoz they dont want to compromise, her husband want to deamnd some money from us. Also i am a mechanical engineering student, so how this FIR can harm me to enter govt. jobs. please help me. And what should i do when there will be a police verification at the time of job

Asked on 8/03/16, 3:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

after going through the FIR and the proofs it can be suggested whether going for quashing a good option.

Read more
Answered on 8/04/16, 11:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India