Legal Question in Environmental Law in India

Hello Sir,

I am living in a backward district Mahabubnagar in AP. The people keep playing some or other songs with the Loud speaker and this is happening throughout the year in religious places or in some Individual houses. Is this not a Public disturbance? How to take legal action against this?

Asked on 3/24/14, 10:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


You can make a complaint to the District collector and State chief Minister. If nothing is done,then you may send a letter (which may be treated as PIL) to the Chief Justice of AP High court explaining the facts and that no action taken on your complaints. It is definitely public disturbance. It is violation of fundamental rights of the residents of the village and amounts to violation of Article 21 of the Constitution of India. The court will definitely take action.

Read more
Answered on 4/18/14, 5:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Environmental Law questions and answers in India