Legal Question in Family Law in Nigeria

I have three children and I have had custody over them for the years and now my ex-husband wants to take custody of them.I do not have money to pay any lawyers so is there a way for me to get maybe a free lawyer in Nigeria for this case?

Asked on 8/12/18, 9:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rotimi Ogunlade Rotimi Ogunlade & Associates

Yes there are free legal services providers in Nigeria ranging from the office of the public defender to the Legal Aid Council

Read more
Answered on 8/12/18, 11:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nigeria