Legal Question in Family Law in India

Some families issues I want to take divorce from him. Now my 3years son leaving with my n laws &my; 1 year baby leaving with me. 2-3 time he send people to come back but his not trustful m scared that he force fully take my little son also!! I want my both baby back...

Asked on 8/13/17, 12:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sidhaarth S. Law Cosmos

Discuss issue for divorce by mutual consent and settle the terms and if he is not agreeing for mutual divorce then file divorce petition and also claim maintenance. Being mother you have every right to meet with your elder son and likewise he has the right. In case of need consult with details. Sidharth 9811776422

Read more
Answered on 8/14/17, 5:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India