Legal Question in Family Law in India

Hello sir me Gujarat se huu or hmara divorse 100₹ stamp paper notary se Hua he to kya e valid he k Ni ?

Asked on 5/12/19, 10:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

No, it is not valid. Both parties need to obtain divorce from Family Court / District Court of your area by making a joint statement.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/19, 12:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India