Legal Question in Family Law in India


My in-laws harrassed me mentally and physically after marriage also asked for dowry of which I have audio recording.They took all my jewellery and pressurised me to bring 5 lakhs from my father ..when I resisted my in-laws beat me I then said to them that I won't live with them and would file case of dowry against them.I then made a complaint in Police Station ...and an FIR was registered against my mother in sister in law and my brother in law under 498A ..406 and 354 of IPC..Investigating Officer submitted challan in which she struck off names of my mother in sister in law and my brother in law..but they all were culprit..what legal remedy do I have and what shall be the course of action

Asked on 6/30/20, 2:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

File a protest petition against the challan filed by the IO, before the same court.

Read more
Answered on 7/02/20, 12:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India