Legal Question in Family Law in Nigeria

i have a son who is 6years old now. this child was forcely taken away from me when he barely 4years old by the father since then he has denied me total access to my son. i have been on this case for over 2years to get custody through the child welfare office and the magistrate court but to no avail. pls, what do i do to get custody of my son?

Asked on 10/28/15, 8:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Israel Usman Classfield Solicitors


Please get to the nearest office of the National Human Rights Commission of the state in which you reside, and lodge a complaint.

Consider seeking the assistance of the International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA) nearest to you.

Read more
Answered on 2/01/16, 12:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nigeria