Legal Question in Family Law in India

How to submit profile in court. As i want to use it as proof?

Asked on 9/07/21, 10:49 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you may submit the screen shots along with the web link to the profile but to prove the same. You also need to summon the agency and a cyber expert to establish the IP address from where the profile was created. Any other witness who was directly impacted or acted upon the could also be useful.

Read more
Answered on 9/07/21, 10:21 pm
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Further more you have to submit a certificate u/s 65-B of the Indian Evidence Act.

Read more
Answered on 9/17/21, 11:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India