Legal Question in Family Law in India

Me and my wife has taken divorce in Australia by mutual concent and with physical presence in court of law.I want to know does my wife has the right to challenge the divorce in Indian court.please advice

Asked on 6/07/13, 8:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

if she has given divorce by mutual consent then she can not challenge

Read more
Answered on 6/07/13, 8:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India