Legal Question in Family Law in India

i am 24 yrs old..i ws in a relationship with a man who is 13 yrs older to first i cudnt understood his nature and got physical with him.after that he started forcing me to marry him. he has many pics and videos of us together. and once he put sindoor on my forhead as done in hindus..and clicked a pic of that moment. he always threatned me that he will kill my family members..he will destroy my ;life if i dont marry when i am not willing to marry him or to keep any kind of relation with him he is just showing those pics and videos to everyone and saying tha i m his wife, in reality i hv not married him. there is no written proof.....nw he has filed a fakse case against my family and me that my mother and brother r pressurising me not to go with him..and i m also not following the rules of a marriage..but sir in reality i have not married him..and there is no family pressure on me....i dont wnt to marry him becos of his third class nature,behaviour...he is a rascal..pls help me what should i do

Asked on 6/06/13, 11:49 pm

4 Answers from Attorneys

dear client u can file police complaint against him for blackmailing and threat to life. as well as file case of cheating against him. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 6/06/13, 11:56 pm
shiv shakner saini saini law

call me for free advice on this issue. 09587744142

Read more
Answered on 6/07/13, 2:20 am
Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

no one can force u to marry. u can file petition before High Court for protection.Firstly file complaint before t police.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/13, 5:19 am

dear ...

if you need to get rid of him then you need to be strong and bold enough to face that man....

file a FIR against him that he forcefully put sindur on you and forcing you to marry him and giving threatining to you and ur family....even file a complain in women cell...

for any query do mail me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 6/07/13, 9:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India