Legal Question in Family Law in India

how i get separation where my wife is not agree for mutual separation we have a 2years baby also,

Asked on 6/06/13, 12:00 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

by retaining a lawyer and filing a petition for divorce by mutual consent.

Read more
Answered on 6/06/13, 8:35 am

you need to hier a lawyer and file divorce petition in family court.. for any query reply me at

Read more
Answered on 6/06/13, 9:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India