Legal Question in Family Law in India

Me and my wife,decided for mutual consent divorce and we appeared in family court ,signed deed and first motion passed .Now the second motion will be after six months,where we both have to appear,then divorce decree will be passed by the hon'ble court.

But I'm afraid that my wife if NOT appears for second motion,after six months then what should i do?i dont want to waste my time anymore, Please help.

Asked on 6/04/13, 8:45 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Aileen Marques Independent

You will have to wait for the 6 month period in case of mutual consent. If your wife doesnt appear another chance will be given.

Read more
Answered on 6/04/13, 10:19 pm
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

wait for six months is mandatory now a days.

Read more
Answered on 6/05/13, 12:00 am

dear client if she will not come on second motion then u have to file contested divorce on the ground like desertion and cruelty against her. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 6/05/13, 3:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India