Legal Question in Family Law in India

I was got registered marriage with a guy in 2009 without our parents permission, after that i was came to know that the guy is too selfish & did not gave me any Independence & doubted me every time. after a year when our parents came to know the matter then they understood that this is an wrong decision which I do. then we sent him notice of talaq-e-tahfuz in 2010. but after a long time when i prepare myself to avoid him then my parents are forcing me to marry the same guy but the boy couldn't be changed & howlomg he behave rudely the opposite he doing with my parents. I dont want to marry him.

Please suggest me how can I get out from this situation.

Asked on 6/05/13, 12:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

dear client no one can force u for the marriage against yr wish. if u face any problem from anybody u can file police complaint against that person. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 6/05/13, 12:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India