Legal Question in Family Law in India

how to file domestic violence case in India as inperson.

Asked on 6/06/13, 5:41 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

It can either be filed through the protection officer or directly in the court.

Read more
Answered on 6/06/13, 8:32 am
Aileen Marques Independent

You can file it in person.Just fill in form II and III enclosed in the DV Act book.

Read more
Answered on 6/06/13, 9:35 am

dear client u can file domestic violence case through lawyer in J M F C court. for detail enquiry call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 6/06/13, 11:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India