Legal Question in Family Law in India

the husband is working as dyse in a psu.his salary is above 1 lakh.wife is an engineering graduate working on contract bais(temprory).will she get maintainence.if yes, how much.she has a child also

Asked on 6/06/13, 11:52 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

dear client if wife is working on contract basis then court will grant maintenance because she have not permanent source of income. the child will get near about 10,000 rupees as maintenance. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 6/06/13, 11:57 pm
shiv shakner saini saini law

she has to call me to know me on 09587744142

Read more
Answered on 6/07/13, 2:11 am
Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

wife can claim maintenance for herself & for t minor depends on circumstances

Read more
Answered on 6/07/13, 5:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India